Wholesale Custom Equestrian Clothing
Most popular materials in equestrian wholesale wear
Horse riding requires specific equestrian clothing that adapts to the activity, the rider’s preferences and features. As a result, wholesale equestrian clothing suppliers offer a vast range of materials, including:
- Moisture-wicking and temperature-regulating technical fabrics such as Lycra, nylon and polyester
- Breathable cotton
- Breathable cotton blends, including spandex or stretch-similar features
What equestrian clothing style do riders prefer?
It is worth mentioning that riding encompasses various activities, some of which are heavily regulated when it comes to the choice of outfits. Outfits need to be reliable and of high quality regardless of their purpose.
- Dressage expresses elegance and focuses on a plain riding jacket with metal buckles, traditional breeches, suitable riding hat but no helmet, and tall dark dress boots.
- Endurance riding is all about technical and flexible wear, a protective helmet, and all-weather riding boots.
- Show-jumping combines the practical endurance outfit with dressage elegance. They wear protective headgear and plain riding boots.
- Cross-country can be informal, preferring comfortable outfits without compromising safety gear.
What to look for in wholesale equestrian clothing
A trusted equestrian clothing supplier will provide a range of sizes, styles, and materials suitable for all riding activities and riders’ age and budget. Remember to pay close attention to the delivery and customer services.
Hopefully, this brief overview can help you navigate the complex equestrian clothing sector safely. A good supplier should be able to assist with different materials, styles, and budget requirements.